Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm back and I'm sorry

I was beginning to have a good rhythm; writing post, filming weekly but sadly I turned away from my blog. I'm not proud of it but I am not ashamed.

The reason was that my other half was being deployed to a non combat zone yet very far away with a poor internet connection. So the past 3 to 4 weeks of our time has been dedicated to precisely that "US time" and prepping for the separation to come.

He left this Tuesday and I fell ill the night before he left so now I've also been dealing with fever, coughing, stuffy sinuses, and much more fun without my cuddle monster and as up tight and cold as many people perceive me as, I am a mushy goop of sappiness in the privacy of our own home.

So now I'm finally starting to feel better! I am filming 3 videos on Sunday, writing a butt load of posts as-well :)

I hope my readers and followers forgive me for being on hiatus but a girl needs a pity party in these sort of situations (I gave myself permission to eat tons of chocolates and not wear make up for a week, so NO you don't want to see my face right now).

I have so much to show and tell you!!! Coming up soon:
Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil Review
bareMinerals; my long lost friend (story & review)
The Collection Grows (Nail polish haul)
Taking The Plunge - Investing in a Couple of NuMe Tools (straighter & curling wand)
Interviewing My Readers (2 volunteers so far)
My Nail Polish Rack Nightmare
Overseas Beauty Haul (goodies I've purchased from all over the place and had to wait to get them all in order to write/film this! LOL)
And I'll stop now before I spoil it all!

Thank you my lovelies, I'll type to you soon :)

#deploymentsucks
New Year's Eve 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment