Friday, February 21, 2014

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Review

Several months ago I purchase several sample sized products from Sephora.com one of which was the Josie Maran Argan Love Your Skin: Cleanse & Nourish To-Go-Duo. Both products I loved but I didn't seem to convince myself enough to purchase the full size bottle of Josie's argan oil, $50 was a little too much for my budget no matter how much I loved the results.

On the 23rd of January I said to myself: "Myself... you've worked for your money, you didn't get it for free. You deserve a lil something for yourself". And I did :)

From my first experience with this oil I experienced so many positive changes and the first one was... NO SPOTS, that's right no acne. I have blemish prone skin that goes a little oily in the summer and to my dismay I have hyperpigmentation issues as-well even if I don't touch the spot at all! Now that I've been using it again for a whole month I've had one tiny spot on my cheek and that was my fault because I fell asleep with my makeup on one night (in my defense; I had a fever).

Another one of the benefits I began to notice was my skin tone began to even out. As most women, the area surrounding my nose, the corners of my mouth and the corners of the eyes tends to get a little red (I noticed this began to happen to me around the age of 26 and panicked). This problem began to diminish significantly after about 2 weeks of use.

What pushed me to buy it? I had already tried it, plus it was mid December and I had to reapply moisturizer several times throughout the day to keep my skin from going completely dry, I needed a little something extra (it has been crazy windy/rainy/cold in England this winter).

REMEMBER if you do decide to purchase this marvelous product never forget that it is an oil and you only need 3 drops for your whole face, it's very easy to get carried away. Fortunately the bottle comes with a dropper so you can be extra careful :)

So there it is, would I recommend it? Yes, very much. Especially if you live in a cold and windy area. I have yet to put it to the test during summer but it's cold and windy in the summer over here as-well so I'm not too worried.

Hope this was a helpful read and remember to send feedback, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Have an awesome weekend my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment