Friday, January 10, 2014

O.P.I. Euro Centrale Review

Well the title is a little misleading, I only have 3 OPI nail polishes from the Euro Centrale line launched last spring: Polka.com, Eurso Euro, and I saw... U saw... we saw... Warsaw.

I have to say, I want them all!

I got a couple of them for Christmas. The formula goes on so beautifully, even and smooth. As you might have noticed from my polish collection I have a soft spot in my heart for blue hues and the Euro Centrale line has several blues :D (happy girl over here!)

The line is innovative, bold, versatile, I can't say enough positive things about this line and I haven't even swatched half of them!

Given the sad mani I had yesterday that chipped away like an iceberg, I came home from work today straight to the nail polish drawer and pulled out Eurso Euro and Polka.com and hands to the task of making my nails look fab.


 So, are you ready to be awed? This is what Eurso Euro looks like after 2 coats (hardly necessary to apply 2 coats, it goes on very opaque)

I love how it looks!

Oh that's not all! I loved Polka.com since the moment I laid eyes on it, it's a little tricky (as most sequin glitter polishes are) I did have to go over my nails about 3 times before I got the results I wanted but boy was it worth it. The specs compliment the colours in this line so wonderfully.
After one coat of Polka.com
After 3 coats of Polka.com
I love my nails today, the colour looks rich, the glitter compliments the colour, and the best part of it all... it's blue :)

I highly recommend this line to anyone, the formula of all the Euro Centrale polishes I have tried is amazing.

P.S. Please don't mind my uneven, crappy looking hands and finger nails, I haven't gotten a proper manicure in a while now and I keep breaking my nails :(

No comments:

Post a Comment