Monday, January 13, 2014

Lush Bubble Bath Beauty Haul

Saturday late morning... get with the girls and get ready to go on a shopping spree!

It was one of those days where I wasn't really motivated to buy loads and loads of clothes but the moment I saw Lush had quite a few products on sale, a smile from ear to ear drew itself on my face and I'm pretty sure I looked like the Grinch for a second there.

I knew that Christmas products that were left over the holidays were on sale but unfortunately all these have been removed from their website but if you are up for hunting, go to Queensgate Shopping Centre in Peterborough they still have quite a bit of Christmas bath favourites available.

 


First one up is So White, it smells more like bergamot than it does apples and the scent is a tad strong. I'm very much looking forward to using this one early morning because of the freshness of the scent it's more of a "wake-me-up" kind of bath bomb. Also I thought it was cute that it's the size on an apple :P
So White




Next is Star Light, Star Bright, which I was doubtful about getting at first because it was glittery and what not but while I was in the shop I quickly Googled it on my phone and read some very positive reviews. It smells zesty and like citrus, leaves the skin incredibly smooth after using and I love how the water gets all glittery and pretty.  

Star Light, Star Bright



I didn't know what to expect of Bombardino, I honestly only grabbed it because I saw it on the website and thought it looked cute. I got one to try it out and it smells like straight up butter. If you've ever tried Lush's lip scrub in Popcorn it is the exact same smell. On your lips it smells nice but I'm not sure I want to smell like a buttery snack before I go to bed. I'm on the fence about this one still. 
Bombardino


And last but not least, my favourite out of the whole lot: The Melting Snowman. What can I say about this sad looking little guy? It smells spicy, Christmassy, and the presentation of it is quite adorable.

Melting Snowman


As mentioned before, I'm a sucker for a good indulgence bath and if stress is becoming overwhelming, a bubble bath is the best way to unwind.


No comments:

Post a Comment