Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Nail Polish Collection

As most of my friend know, I do love my nail polishes, my mother gifted me about 15 on Christmas which I LOVED! My humble collection used to be a lot larger before I moved to the UK, sadly I had to down size when I moved.

I also have to admit that if I don't feel a colour looks good on me because of my skin tone I almost immediately give it away, or if I feel a polish is getting too old I toss it in the bin.

So here they are, my 'lil gems :)



Starting up top then left to right: Vintage Rose, Gold Coin, Minted, Mischievous, Midnight Affair, Quick Dry, Steel-her Heart, Matte Top Coat, Snow Bunny, Copper Penny.
All in this photo are Revlon nail polishes.


All by Sally Hansen, starting left to right: Hard to Get, Firm Fig, Heart of Stone, Unbreakable Heart, Mighty Mango, Die-Hard Fan, Tough Chick, Green With Envy, Deep Purple, Blue Me Away, Lacey Lilac, Sun Kissed, Cherry Red, Jaded, Water Color, Ink Splatter (Crackle), Coral Collide (Crackle), Fractured Foil (Crackle), & Fuzzy Fantasy (Fuzzy Coat).



Mix and Match my randoms: Bourjois Vampire Vanity, Gosh's Frosted Purple, Rimmel's Ruby Crush, Claire's Little Peacock, Claire's Teal, Rimmel's Ultra Shine Top Coat, Butter London's Bluey, Butter London's The Black Knight, Color Club Neon Green (that's not the actual name, apparently I peeled off the name label LOL), Essie's Power Clutch, Tangerine Crush by L'Oreal, New Money by L'Oreal, & Diamond Carat Top Coat by L'Oreal (my favorite top coat!).



These I had to Google because the bottle only had the number on it: Covergirl's 315 Timeless Rubies, 125 Peaches & Cream, 110 Snow Storm, Barry M's Diamond Glitter & Duchess, and the white, silver, & black nail art kit by Kiss.




Starting with pink: Something Sweet by China Glaze, Liquid Leather by China Glaze, Laugh My Art Off by Finger Paints, Art Nouv-Yellow by Finger Paints, OPI's Polka.com (I freaking love this one!), OPI's I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw, OPI's Eurso Euro, & Cinderella by SinfulColors.

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did :P

On a side-note; I also have Gel polishes, many gel polishes. As you mau know, these don't come in see through bottles and some names are just numbers. So I didn't even bother in listing them here.

Although I can promise you another post with all the gel polishes with swatches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment