Thursday, January 9, 2014

Derp Bubble Bath

Like most girls, I do like a good bubble bath. I find it relaxing, makes my skin feel amazing after, help prep for a full body exfoliation, and an endless list of pros and cons.

Over the recent holidays I received sooooo many bath soaks, bubble bars, bath melts, etc. My mother and boyfriend know me too well.

One of my gifts was a christmas trio from Boots from their Champneys Spa Indulgence line which included 3 pots of the following scents: Distant ShoresMediterranean Bliss & my favourite Oriental Opulence.


The one I chose for today was Oriental Opulence. Champneys is a bit on the pricey side, yes, but OMG it smells delicious! The product itself is very thick, rich & cream, you just have to be very careful when pouring into the tube, the packaging is a tube, not a squeeze bottle so you can very easily get carried away.

As part of my "Indulgence Routine" I also slap on a face mask while I'm in the tub. I do own a few of these but my current favourite is Lush's Mask of Magnaminty (click link to purchase), it's refreshing like no other and clears up my face when I have crazy spots coming out. I normally apply this mask after washing my face with Lush's Coalface also for troubled skin. I would recommend Coalface for daily use unless you have super oily skin because it does tend to dry you out quite a bit.




Last but not least, light a couple of scented candles and kick back, read a book, listen to some music or just play around with the delicious bubbles :)
All work and no play makes me a dull girl




(All links take you to where you can purchase the products mentioned on this blog, I'm not being paid to advertise any of the mentioned products)

No comments:

Post a Comment