Monday, January 27, 2014

Pre-Valentine's Valentine's Manicure

So I had originally filmed a video for this design but oh surprise! Twas horrible and I was unprepared and nervous and ended up staining my bed with nail polish LOL!

But anywho! Attached are the pictures of the end result and listed and linked are the products I used and at the end I linked the manis that inspired me to do this design :)

Hope you like it!

My fav was the pinky
The pinky heart was inspired by NailArtista, the 3 layered fluffy nail was inspired by a pic I found on Google last week but I can't find it anymore to give the artist their credit so if someone finds it please be kind enough to let me know in the comments! The polka dots and hearts were just random because I had no idea what to do on those 2 fingers.

Soooo cute! 
Ignore my horrible cuticle, I've been anxious nibbling my thumb :P


So the products used were:
Bluesky Gel Polish in Romantique
Bluesky Gel Polish in Studio White
Gelish Top & Base Coat
A UV lamp I got ages ago can't find the link
Dotting Tools
China Glaze Something Sweet
Barry M Polish in Pink Silver Glitter 
And any simple white nail polish for dots here and there


So for those who are familiar with the whole Shellacs process you know how it works, and for those who don't; I give a brief explanation here on one of my previous posts.

I hope you liked the mani, it's really cute and very "ad hoc" with the love birdy season :)


No comments:

Post a Comment