Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Long time no type!

I feel like I should be apologizing to myself more than my 2 or 3 followers LOL I promised myself I'd get back into this and look at what happened... I got engaged and came to a complete stop when I could've been super cool by documenting all the beauty do's and don'ts at you wedding, my emergency bride bag, the makeup artist I hired to do my face on the day, etc.

Lucky for me/you, I kept tabs on everything! I have the pictures of the makeup trial, the artists name, number, email, website, the products she used, the one's I asked her to use (she was excited to use products we don't get in the UK), pictures and stories to share.

I also have an update on my skincare routine, my hair products, nail polish collection has been reduced, makeup has duplicated... (no shame), the husband and I are moving to Germany in less than a month, missing my old friends, looking forward to making new ones, aaaaand of course MY NEW HUBBY :)

Late July of 2014 was when my husband (then boyfriend) came back from a long ass business trip, we've been through it before, this time was no different. We then planned a trip to Edinburgh, Scotland for his birthday which was in late August, hotel was booked, flights were booked (for some reason it was cheaper by plane this time of year). Anywho, nice sunny day on August the 13th and oh I decided to surprise my BF with my new found skill on how to make sushi all by myself, so he comes home from work and I'm just now finishing up, he seems anxious, he got a package in the mail, goes upstairs and I hear all the shuffling in the office, he comes downstairs and tells me he got me a souvenir from his trip and he just got it in the mail... I'm covered in rice that smells like rice vinegar and rushes me to open this AMAZING handmade mini wooden chest with the TRIFORCE painted on it along with me name (he knows me too well) I got all excited because of course... Zelda LOL. So I open it and see grassy looking stuff some glass stones that I guess were meant to look like rupees and this shiny ass breathtaking "make me yours" looking engagement ring and all I could say was "OH MY GOD!" for like 3 minutes and then he finally said to me "You haven't said yes" of course I yelled "YES" at his face and hug him non-stop to then follow with something only I could be thinking about right then and there...

 As I tear up and start to cry as I hug him, my romantic side says "I smell like sushi..."

Yeah, I'm super romantic LOL! And of course I called my girlies and went to the pub a couple hours later and told my sushi to fuck off for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment